Sunday, February 14, 2016

Take that, Problem!

Hanging around Michael has been such a confidence booster over the years.  Not just because I think he's handsome and like walkng next to him with a expression of, "Eh? Pretty hot guy, right?  I snagged him.  Yeah, that's right.  I must be hot stuff too.  Eh? Eh?"  But I've also learned so much by hanging around him.
This morning I woke up so cold!  The heaters near the bedroom were working, but the big one in the front had died.  Michael is not around this week so it was up to me to keep the kids warm.  I remembered this big heater had died earlier but Michael had opened it up and did something with the fan.  So I followed suit!

I opened up the back, but the fan didn't look too clogged.  So I did what any 80s video-game-playing kid does when something doesn't work.  I blew into it to remove any hard to reach dust.  Guess what.  It worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment