Thursday, January 11, 2018

Middle School Tour

Simone and I are touring her middle school today.  We're going to check out the electives and clubs available.  Simone is stoked she gets to miss school for a little bit.   
I think I'm more excited than she is. She gets to do woodshop! 

_______________

At the end of the tour, parents and students were asked to do an evaluation of the tour and information presented.  I gave it 5 out 5 stars at the categories that applied.  Simone copied mine except for one section that I gave a 5.  

The question was, "Did this tour address any of your concerns?"  I put a 5 because the tour addressed my concerns about the electives offered, the structure of a 6th grader's schedule, and how pleasant or not the student body seemed.   For this part, Simone put "N/A."  

I think it's a good sign she's not concerned!   Or ... she realizes she doesn't have a choice but to go to middle school.  

No comments:

Post a Comment