Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Kids Fight So Much


Last week was an interesting week in that it seemed that the kids were fighting so much.  It totally infuriated me to have to constantly discipline and referee them.  I also felt like an investigator whenever they ran to me crying about their problems.  They would speak their defense and complaints at the same time.  I had to address them individually to piece together what really happened.

We may have been inside the house too much because I noticed that during the weekend, when we visited new places and Michael and I didn't work on the bus at all, the kids got along well.  Maybe they just need face time with Michael and me and to get out of the house to see new and exciting places.

Here's what it was like on the weekend when the kids were playing contentedly and together!











No comments:

Post a Comment