Friday, January 17, 2014

No Shower Cap, No Problem

After my hair mishap yesterday, I became quite grossed out with the dry, brittle nature of my hair and remembered that I had a deep conditioning ointment from July - when I first thought that my brittle hair needed help.

To my horror I realized I needed a shower cap to contain the conditioner for 45 - 60 minutes.  But that didn't deter me from moisturizing my hair.  I found an alternative and my hair looks a little more healthy.


A plastic bag and rubber band make a suitable shower cap!  My hair turned out really soft with a bit of sheen.  I have more leftover so I think I might do it again really soon - and with my DIY shower cap!



1 comment:

  1. Target needs to add one more "bullet point" to their list of alternative plastic bag use.

    ReplyDelete