Monday, November 4, 2013

A Different View of the Bus


Michael needed to generally check the roof of the bus and to specifically apply some sunscreen ointment to the cover of our bath fan.  Upon seeing their father start to climb through the escape hatch of the bus, Simone and Max's curiosity overcame them.


Beam me up!


Take me with you!


(Fhwoop!)



To make sure the kids stood on stable areas,
Michael instructed the kids to "step on the dots," which are
the rivets that hold the roof to the frame.





The kids helped clean the bath fan cover.


A whole new world!





2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! When I start working on the camper I want to start a blog as well going over all the updates I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool, Lora, that you bought a camper to redo! Send me pics! Or rather ... send me a link to your blog! I'm so excited for you guys!

      Delete