Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Canoe Ride

Max had a great idea last Friday.  "Let's go on a canoe ride!"  On Sunday, when the weather was dry and sunny, we rented a little boat, some oars & vests, and set out for some fun!



I was there for the first ride.  We shoved off from a shallow shore near the campground and paddled to a nearby park from which I walked home.  I found out on my way back that the pictures I had taken were never saved due to my not having put in a disk!  So I retrieved a new disk and searched for Michael and the kids on the Potomac to take more pictures.  They had not traveled far because the winds were not cooperating with Michael's plans to visit nearby 



There's a blip to the right of the pier.  That's Michael and the kids.




A view of the canoe from the campgrounds.




Low Tide.




Land Ahoy!








Simone is showing the agony Michael must be feeling having to push the canoe to shore.














I don't know why these kids are pooped.  Michael did all the work!




No comments:

Post a Comment